Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Working on Dates and Updates

It looks as though the best days for most people are Mondays or Tuesdays (2nd and 4th Tuesdays, to be exact, because this is an every other week thing).

So now it's time for a second polling: How does that sound to everyone? I am leaning towards Tuesdays at this point so I tentatively propose Tuesday, November 11th! If you have a better idea, just post a comment here so everyone can read it.

Character building information will be up shortly -- I'll let you know when exactly that happens. As a general sort of update on that, I am open to any race from Palladium/Rifts that you can think of, including things like dragons, bearmen, or what have you. . . so, if you know what you want to be, just let me know and we will make that happen. I am willing to schedule time to meet with you all individually to help you get your characters together before the start date. Of course, who knows if I'll be able to get to everyone, but I'll try...

No comments: